[OPLINLIST] State Fair Coupons

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Mar 21 09:15:49 EST 2007

Hello Children's And Young Adult Librarians!

As an incentive to all children who complete a summer reading program at
their local public library, the State Library, in partnership with the
Ohio Expositions Center/Ohio State Fair is offering a discount coupon on
our website.

The coupon is available to any library offering a summer reading program
throughout the state. The Ohio Exposition Center requests that you print
the coupon on light blue paper.

To access and download the coupon go to:
http://www.winslo.state.oh.us/services/LPD/07incentive.html

We hope that this is useful for all of Ohio's libraries offering summer
reading programs this year!

Please contact me if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Ruth A. Metcalf
Library Consultant
State Library of Ohio
Library Development
274 East First Avenue,Suite 100
Columbus, Ohio 43201
Phone: 614-644-6910
Fax:     614-728-2788
http://winslo.state.oh.us
"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all"