[OPLINLIST] Drive-in Movie Night at the Library?

Ty Henderson henderty at oplin.org
Tue May 8 18:45:01 EDT 2007

Hey listers-
   Has anyone done/attempted a drive-in movie in their parking lot during
the summer?  We are considering doing one (especially a mystery), but
we are trying to hammer out the logistics.  We have an MPLC license to
show movies and we are trying to make the most use out of it that we
can.
  We first thought of doing a date night, with parents watching the movie
outside and kids doing crafts and storytimes inside.  Our Friends group
could do concessions.  We are considering projection screen movie with
stereo equipment sound.  We are currently using this indoors, but wonder
how it would go outside.
  I've tried searching the archives, but no luck.  Can anyone offer
suggestions or advice?

Ty Henderson
Champaign County Library
1060 Scioto Street