[OPLINLIST] This Just In...From the State Library of Ohio...Additional 30 Minute eClassroom Sessions

Jay Burton oplinlistonly at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 09:41:05 EDT 2007

   Good News!  We've added additional classes to the "30 Minute eClassroom" .

  That's right...In addition to our regular Wednesday classes, beginning in June we'll offer a complete Thursday schedule of  30-minute training sessions that combine live instruction and your own computer and telephone...from the luxury of your own office, cubicle or work area.
  No traffic snarls, expense vouchers or stressful driving woes.

  So...if you've tried to register and classes are full...check out the offerings for June and July.  They're up and seats are available NOW!

  A complete class schedule is available at: http://statelibrary.ohio.gov/cregister/sloh-sessions/30-minute-eclassroom

  Once registered, just pay attention to your e-mailed instructions.

                                Easy
 No Registration Fee
  The “30 Minute Classroom”

  Questions? Contact Jay Burton at jburton at sloma.state.oh.us or call 614.466.5511