[OPLINLIST] TechConnections 8: Ohio's Premier Technology and Information Training Conference

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue May 29 11:19:36 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.

  TechConnections 8 <http://www.techconnectionsohio.info/>

      *Ohio's Premier Technology and Information Training Conference*

      //Featured Speakers Include:
      Lori Bowen Ayre
      <http://www.techconnectionsohio.info/?page_id=6#ayre> and Michael
      Stephens <http://tametheweb.com/>!//

      Sessions Include:
      The Synaptic Library, PC Signup, Library 2.0 Jargon, New
      Technology for New Construction, Second Life
      <http://secondlife.com/>,
      The Hyperlinked Library, Windows Vista, How to Scare a Techie in
      10 Seconds Flat, Office 2007, and Much, Much More!

      /Join us for TechConnections 8, Ohio's Premier Technology and
      Information Training Conference!/
      */June 11-12, 2007
      Embassy Suites Hotel, Dublin, Ohio/*
      //
      Registration and More Information may be found on the
      TechConnections 8 website <http://www.techconnectionsohio.info/>

    /We look forward to seeing you there!/