[OPLINLIST] SWON Libraries Anniversary Celebration!

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Wed May 30 17:12:08 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

  SWON Libraries Anniversary Picnic- One Year Old and Going Strong!
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1136>

      Date

Friday, June 29th, 2007

      Time

12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

      Location

SWON Libraries Office

      Description

Join the Staff of SWON Libraries in celebrating our first anniversary!
It may seem like just yesterday that we opened the doors of the library
consortium in this southwest region, but it really has been a year. Come
and celebrate with us. As always, there will be many surprises (and even
prizes) throughout the afternoon.

We invite you to bring some food item to share. If you can't find the
time for that, we ask that you contribute $10 to our pot for the burgers
and buns and decorations!

      Meal

We'll provide burgers and buns - please bring something to share or pay $10

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

I will contribute a food item

      Everybody Else

I will contribute a food item

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

I'll pay $10

      Everybody Else

I'll pay $10

The deadline to register is Wednesday, June 27th, 2007