[OPLINLIST] Reminder: Call for summer reading ideas for 2009

Laura Lee Wilson lwilson at holmeslib.org
Tue Nov 6 15:08:15 EST 2007

ATTENTION CHILDREN'S SERVICES LIBRARY STAFF

The Collaborative Summer Library Program manual committee has begun its
work on the 2009 manual; we are requesting your help.  The theme for
2009 is Be Creative @ Your Library.  Attached is a list of potential
chapter headings.  Please consider submitting your ideas to our editor
Patti Sinclair by December 15, 2007.  We are especially interested in
your suggestions for school visits, skits, puppet shows, and decorating.
If you have specific questions you may contact me.  Thank you for your
combined genius.  I look forward to reading all your great ideas!  ~LLW

Laura Lee Wilson

lwilson at holmeslib.org <mailto:lwilson at holmeslib.org>

Head of Children's Services

Holmes County District Public Library