[OPLINLIST] Sun SunBlade 1000 For Sale

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Nov 12 14:04:35 EST 2007

Westlake Porter Public Library is offering our Sun Microsystems SunBlade
1000 Workstation system (our former SIRSI WorkFlows server) for sale to
Ohio libraries.

The system is in excellent condition and has never suffered a hardware
issue. It consists of:

CPU: 2 750MHz processors, 36GB internal HDD, 1+ GB memory, internal DVD
ROM drive, internal DDS-4 Tape Drive
Sun UltraSCSI 72GB multi-pack storage
Sun-Brand Keyboard, Mouse, 17-inch CRT monitor
Associated power and data cords
OS: Solaris 8 Media Kit

Asking $500.00. Buyer pays for shipping or picks up hardware from our
location in Westlake, Ohio.

Please contact me via email with any questions, inspection appointments,
offers, etc.

James Guilford, I.T. Manager
Westlake Porter Public Library

Reclaim Your Inbox!