[OPLINLIST] GUD magazine

Stephen Hedges director at oplin.org
Tue Nov 20 08:35:58 EST 2007

Ohio librarians -

I recently received some correspondence from the publishers of a
relatively new literary magazine which might be of interest to public
libraries, so I am passing the information along to you.

Quoting from their email: "GUD (pronounced 'good') is Greatest Uncommon
Denominator Magazine, 200 pages of literary and genre fiction, poetry, and
art. We feature fiction that ranges from 75 to 15,000 words."

The magazine is available either in print ($10.00 per year) or PDF ($3.50
per year). They publish twice a year and will be releasing their third
issue in early December. I'm told that Library Journal recommends it for
"libraries with large contemporary literature collections." The publishers
have provided a link to review an issue:
http://www.gudmagazine.com/downloads/arc/188:a94c98ca9f52976c/Issue0.html

If you are interested in this magazine, you should contact Kaolin Fire,
<libraries at gudmagazine.com>.

Stephen