[OPLINLIST] free items to library on cargo

Angela Johnson ajohnson at pickawaylib.org
Thu Nov 29 16:44:11 EST 2007

Good Afternoon:
    The Pickaway County District Public Library has the following to give
away if you want them and you are on cargo. We have 106 of  the 8 X 12 Clear
Video Browser Paks. We have title label cards for the Video Browser Paks. We
also have the White divider sleeves. Finally, we have an assortment of color
coded dot labels. All from the time we kept our videos behind our
Circulation Desk in our old building. Please reply if you would like to have
them. I will let the list know when they are gone. Thanks.

Angela Johnson

Angela Johnson
Collection Development Coordinator
Pickaway County District Public Library