[OPLINLIST] Retired Librarians Interest Group Meeting in Blue Ash

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Mon Oct 1 10:41:31 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.

Please forward to all interested parties.

*

  Retired Librarians Interest Group Meeting
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/register?a=formreg&id=1153&rate=cost2&sponsor=SouthWest%20Ohio%20and%20Neighboring%20Libraries&addattendee=Y>

      Date

Friday, November 9th, 2007

      Time

11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

      Location

SWON Libraries Office

      Description

Join retired library staff from the area to share our common interests,
concerns, and changes in our lives! These meetings are free and open to
all interested parties, and are a great way to network, learn and stay
active in the world of libraries!

      Meal

Please bring $5 for lunch--we will order from a local restaurant of your
choosing.

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Friend of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Contributing Member of NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required [Register
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/register?a=formreg&id=1153&rate=cost4&sponsor=SouthWest%20Ohio%20and%20Neighboring%20Libraries&addattendee=Y>]

The deadline to register is Thursday, November 8th, 2007