[OPLINLIST] FW: Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky Regional Polaris Users Group (IOKRPUG) Annual Meeting -- October 19

Diana Schneider schneidi at oplin.org
Mon Oct 8 14:06:28 EDT 2007

OPLIN listserve members-

The Indiana Ohio Kentucky Regional Polaris Users Group (IOKRPUG) annual
meeting is set for Friday, October 19, 2007 in Boone County, Kentucky which
is right over the border from Cincinnati.

I high encourage libraries who currently use the Polaris automation system
or who are interested in seeing what the Polaris automation system can do to
please attend this meeting.

It is not too late to register by going to the following link:
http://auglaize.oplin.org/IOKRPUG2007.pdf
However, I would suggest you fax your registration information in at this
point.

I apologize for any cross posting.

Diana T. Schneider, Assistant Director
Auglaize County Public District Library