[OPLINLIST] PLAPPN Meeting: Public Library Adult Program Planners Network in Ft. Thomas, KY

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Thu Oct 11 10:09:06 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward to all interested parties.

*

  PLAPPN Meeting: Public Library Adult Program Planners Network
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/register?a=formreg&id=939&rate=cost3&sponsor=SouthWest%20Ohio%20and%20Neighboring%20Libraries&addattendee=Y>

PLAPPN Website <http://www.swonlibraries.org/plappn>

      Date

Wednesday, December 12th, 2007

      Time

2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

      Location

Carrico Ft. Thomas Branch Library, Campbell County Public Library
1000 Highland Avenue
Ft. Thomas, KY 41075

      Description

Join other adult programmers for a discussion and sharing session at the
Carrico Fort Thomas Branch Library <http://www.cc-pl.org/ftbranch.htm>.
We will explore opportunities for libraries to collaborate across
systems on programs, share programming ideas, discuss successes and
difficulties, and share program planning tips. Interest groups are free
and open to all interested parties, so please join our conversation!

      Meal

No meal is provided with this event.

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Tuesday, December 11th, 2007