[OPLINLIST] State Library of Ohio News

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Oct 26 12:50:09 EDT 2007

Please excuse the cross postings...

I have recently placed several news items on our website including our
most recent newsletter
<http://www.library.ohio.gov/newsletter/oct07news.html> .

Featured articles in the October newsletter include:

-          Libraries Connect Ohio Partners to Issue Database RFP

-          OSU Rewards Faculty for Integrating Library Services

-          A Then and Now on KnowItNow

-          Business Startup Basics Workshops at Dayton Metro Library

To see all of our latest news and information visit our homepage at:
www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

Next week I'll be posting information about the Statewide Resource
Sharing focus groups meetings going on this week and the videoconference
to be held at seven sites around Ohio on November 14.

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Director, Marketing and Communications

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-644-6875

www.library.ohio.gov

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."