[OPLINLIST] OHIONET Fundamentals of Cataloging: Continuing Resources workshop

Evan Struble EvanS at ohionet.org
Tue Oct 30 10:54:40 EDT 2007

Please forgive the cross-posting...

There is still time to register for OHIONET's Fundamentals of
Cataloging: Continuing Resources workshop! Whether you have joined us
for previous Fundamentals of Cataloging courses, or are joining us for
the first time, we will be happy to have you. This training session will
focus on the special considerations necessary when cataloging serials
and periodicals. Attention will also be given to match points for copy
cataloging and title changes.

When: Wednesday November 7th, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Where: OHIONET

Cost: $80 (members); $100 (non-members)

Lunch is not provided with this workshop. Please see the following link
for the full workshop description and to register online:
http://www.ohionet.org/training_desc.php?ID=504

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I hope to see you
there!

Sincerely,

Evan

Evan T. Struble

Continuing Education Coordinator

OHIONET <http://www.ohionet.org/>

1500 West Lane Ave.
Columbus, OH 43221-3975

614-486-2966 Ext. 37

1-800-686-8975 Ext. 37

Fax: 614-486-1527

evans at ohionet.org <mailto:evans at ohionet.org>

Join us at OHIONET's Annual Meeting on November 15th! Register here
<http://www.ohionet.org/training_desc.php?ID=530> ...