[OPLINLIST] Party with the Pigeon!

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 10:33:29 EDT 2007

Hello all!

  Please check out my blog at www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com for information on my latest program with Pigeon from the Mo Willems' series of books!

  This time, I've posted pictures of the crafts that we did so that you can see what they look like.  Hope these are helpful!

  As always, I am happy to send out patterns for those who would like them.  If you are an Ohio library and are on US CARGO, I can send items to you that way.  If you aren't an Ohio library, please provide a complete snail mail address, and I will still be happy to send the patterns along!

  Check out the past postings on the blog for other programs I've done at our library!

  Happy Halloween!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library
  Bucyrus, OH