[OPLINLIST] OH Revised Code in Print

welchly@oplin.org welchly at oplin.org
Sat Apr 12 13:48:31 EDT 2008

Herrick Library of Wellington has gone the same route as the Carnegie
Public Library of Washington Court House. Our patrons are not comfortable
with the online version, but then they almost always needed us to help
them find what they needed in the books, too. And a small library like
ours needs to make every inch of shelf space count. We cancelled our
subscription last winter and will weed the books within the next few
months.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have specific questions.

Lynne Welch
Herrick Memorial Library
Wellington OH 44090
tel. 440-647-2120