[OPLINLIST] TS and Outreach program possibility

JBULL JBULL at ashland.lib.oh.us
Thu Aug 28 16:35:10 EDT 2008

   The OLC Technical Services Division Action Council is in the process of planning programs for the 2009 OLC Chapter Conferences. We would like to offer a program about cooperative methods for item retrieval developed between Technical Service Staff, Catalogers and Outreach Services.

If you would be interested in preparing or participating in such a program, or if you are curious and need more information, please contact me off list.  My contact information is listed below.

Thanks--

<http://www.ashland.lib.oh.us/>
Jennifer Bull
Supervisor/Head Cataloger, Technical Services
Ashland Public Library, 224 Claremont Avenue
Ashland, OH  44805  419.289.8188 ext. 19
jbull at ashland.lib.oh.us <mailto:jbull at ashland.lib.oh.us>      www.ashland.lib.oh.us <http://www.ashland.lib.oh.us/>