[OPLINLIST] Focus Group Opportunity: Portage County Public Library Reference Librarians

Mary Stansbury Mary.Stansbury at du.edu
Thu Dec 4 12:50:29 EST 2008

As part of a research project investigating the health information seeking behaviors of older adults, I'm working with a Kent State University Nursing faculty member to conduct some focus groups of public librarians in several counties in NE Ohio.  We had lined up some folks to participate in a focus group tomorrow morning at Reed Memorial Library but could use one or two additional public library reference librarians to round out our group.

If you are able to participate, you will receive a $30.00 stipend.

The focus group will be held on Friday, December 5th,  from  10:00 to 11:30 am in the Carlin Room at the Reed Memorial Library in Ravenna, Portage County, Ohio.

If you are able to participate, please let me know.

We will also be holding focus groups in Cuyahoga County and for the counties of Ashtabula and Geauga.  If you're currently working in a public library in Cuyahoga, Ashtabula, or Geauga counties and are interested in participating in our study, please let me know.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mary Stansbury, PhD
Associate Professor & Program Chair
Library & Information Science
Morgridge College of Education, University of Denver