[OPLINLIST] Returning Balance To Your Life

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Mon Dec 8 10:57:41 EST 2008

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

    Returning Balance To Your Life - At your desk--through the Online
    Wimba Classroom

Were you dreading the hustle-bustle of the holidays? Feeling
out-of-balance now that they're over? Stressed because of all the bad
news being thrown at us?

It's the age-old $64,000 question: How do we achieve balance in our
lives in the "Daytimer -- Blackberry -- email -- voicemail -- fax --
cell phone -- pager world" in which we live? How do we remove ourselves
from the onslaught of bad news we're subjected to every day?
Maybe it's time to make time for YOU and attend this eye-opening
workshop, where you'll learn how to take back control of your life.

In the first session of this 3-part series, you'll uncover the time
robbers that have been stealing your most precious commodity -- and
learn how to deal with them more effectively. In the second session,
you'll have an opportunity to reflect on what is most important in your
life and decide how you're going to make time for those priorities. And
in the final session of the series, you'll find an extensive list of
ways you, too, can return balance to your life.

Attend one, two, or all three sessions, but don't miss this chance to
return balance to your life!

*Session I - 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.*
*January 12, 2009 - Part I: "Are You Out of Control?"*
 You can sign up to attend one session or all three. If you plan to
attend all three sessions, sign up by clicking the Session I link and
choose the "entire series" option.
http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1531

*Session II - 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.*
*January 26, 2009- Part II: "Determining our Priorities"*
http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1532

*Session III - 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.*
*February 2, 2009- Part III: "Simple Steps to a More Balanced Life"*
http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1533

      Location

At your desk--through the Online Wimba Classroom

      Speaker(s)

*Linda Bruno* has been helping people grow, both professionally and
personally, for over 10 years. She works with libraries, universities,
Chambers of Commerce, corporations and other organizations to help them
nurture their most valuable resource -- their employees.

Linda's ability to combine humor and real-life experience with her
knowledge of people enables her to relate to her audience in a unique
way. With more than twenty years of hands-on management in positions
such as Director of Purchasing, Vice President of Sales and Vice
President of Customer Relations, she has developed a keen insight into
what works in the real world. Linda's experience as a national trainer
with Dun & Bradstreet has also expanded her ability to communicate
effectively.

Participants leave Linda's workshops with the tools they need to help
them enjoy life more, both personally and professionally.

You can choose to attend one session or the entire series.

Instructions for participating in the Wimba classroom will be sent to
you in advance of the session. If you have never connected to a Wimba
Classroom online session before, please run the setup Wizard beforehand.
You can read more about Wimba and run the Wimba setup wizard from our
Wimba Information Page (http://www.swonlibraries.org/wimba).

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

$15 per session, unless you attend all three sessions.

      Contributing Member of SWON - Entire Series (3 sessions, see dates
      in description).

$35 (includes entire series).

      Other

$30 per session, unless you attend all three sessions.

      Other - Entire Series (3 sessions, see dates in description).

$85 (includes entire series).