[OPLINLIST] bookends

Maria Vega vegama at oplin.org
Mon Dec 8 14:26:54 EST 2008

Hi, the Piqua Public Library has moved to a new, much bigger location where
we now have plenty of shelf room.  As happy as we are with our new building
we have discovered that we need over one thousand bookends.  Does anyone
know a distributer where we could get them very cheaply?  We are looking at
all options (traditional metal bookends, the movable wire book supports that
hang from the tops of shelves, .).  If anyone has extra used ones we would
also be willing to purchase them (or accept donations ;) ).  Please reply
off-list and if anyone would like a compilation of the responses I would be
happy to send one to you.

Thank you,

Maria Vega

Piqua Public Library