[OPLINLIST] Unique Collections

Marsha Wagner mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Thu Dec 18 12:48:49 EST 2008

The Canal Fulton Public Library has the following equipment for checkout (and as Dave Barry would say, "I'm not making this up"):
Chess, computerized ; (2) Projectors, Tracer (Artograph); Gazebo, Green (10' x 10' with netting) (tent); Overhead Projector (Apollo Ventura 4000 Series); Camcorder (Sony Digital Video Camera Recorder); Videoscanner (Stud Finer); (2) DVD Players with progressive scan (Norcent 2006); (2) Traps, small animal live; Camera (equipment) (Sony Digital Still) ;Telescope (equipment) (Orion Reflector); Telescope (equipment) (Orion Refractor); Cassette/Player/Recorder/Radio; (2) Compact Disc Players/Radio/Cassette Player; Trap, medium animal live; Sewing Machine; Slide Projector; Screen ; MP3 players (not loaded with songs or e-books yet). The library is planning on taking the cassette & compact disc players to a local nursing home with a group of books on cassette and cd that will be checked out to the nursing home.

Marsha Wagner

Director
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market St. NE
Canal Fulton, OH 44708
330 854-4148; fax 330 8549520

The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I have not read. Abraham Lincoln