[OPLINLIST] Please help SERLS support public school libraries

Mary K. Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Fri Feb 1 08:57:29 EST 2008

**Please Excuse Cross Postings**

Hello!

The mission of the Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS
<http://www.serls.org/> ) is to provide continuing education, resource
sharing and innovative services to and foster cooperative efforts among
libraries (public school, academic, public and special) in Central and
Southeastern Ohio.  Our region includes the following counties:
*Athens *Belmont *Delaware *Fairfield *Franklin *Gallia *Guernsey *Hocking
*Jackson *Jefferson *Lawrence *Licking *Meigs *Monroe *Morgan *Muskingum
*Noble *Perry *Pickaway *Pike *Ross *Scioto *Vinton *Washington

I am trying to update my database for public school districts and need
confirmation of current addresses, the names of the librarian or library
aide that oversee the library in the district, contact phone number and
e-mail address.  I have identified 122 school districts in my region.  I
want this information so I can reach out to school libraries and discover
what SERLS can do to better serve them.

Please help me to help public school libraries in my region.  If you receive
this e-mail and you work in a public school library within my region, please
contact information.  If you are from another type of library and have
current contact information for public school libraries in my region, please
send me this information.

I thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

Mary

Serving the libraries of Central and Southeast Ohio

Mary K. Leffler
Executive Director

Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=252+W.+13th+St.&csz=Wellston
%2C+OH+45692&country=us> 252 W. 13th St.
Wellston, OH 45692

 <mailto:dirserls at oplin.org> dirserls at oplin.org
 <http://www.serls.org/> http://www.serls.org/

tel:
fax:

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=(740)+384-2103+x5&Em
ail=leffler_m at hocking.edu> (740) 384-2103 x5
(740) 384-2106

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=60130281442&v0=1165213&k0=332867348&src=clie
nt_sig_212_1_card_join&invite=1> Always have my latest info

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig> Want a
signature like this?