[OPLINLIST] YSS XIX : Teens and Libraries: That’s Rad!

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue Feb 19 16:56:28 EST 2008

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward to all interested parties.

*

  *The Best Youth Services Symposium for Teen Librarians Ever! (Honest)
  <http://www.neo-rls.org/ce/cesignup.cfm> *

YSS  XIX : Teens and Libraries: That’s Rad!

More authors than we have ever had - and all the teen library experts
are coming --- don’t miss this event!

April 30 & May 1

Deer Creek Resort and Conference Center
22300 State Park Road #20
Mt. Sterling OH, 43143

May 1 & May 2

Sawmill Creek Resort and Conference Center
400 Sawmill Creek Dr.
Huron OH, 44839

Authors:

Todd Strasser, /Boot Camp /& /The Mob Princess /series

John Green, Michael L. Printz Award winner for /Looking for Alaska/

Anita Silvey, /500 Great Books for Teens/

Michelle Baldini & Lynn Biederman, /Unraveling /

/ /

Authors of Professional Books:

Rosemary Honnold on Teen Programming

Rollie Welch on /The Guy-Friendly YA Library /

Michael Pawuk on Graphic Novels

Plus, Laura Solomon, OPLIN

Cost: $130 for two-days plus room reservations to be made by attendee at
either resort

Sponsored by:

NEO-RLS

NORWELD