[OPLINLIST] OPERS Retirement Meetings

Jennie Patterson jpatterson at lpls.info
Tue Jun 3 09:42:55 EDT 2008

 We are opening this up to any interested parties:
Ohio Public Retirement System Seminars The Lorain Public Library System is hosting two retirement seminars in August and September. If you have at least five years of service you are eligible to participate. There is a $10 refreshment/lunch cost per person. OPERS has asked us to have early sign ups and therefore you need to sign up as soon as possible because they will not accept late enrollments.  Once registered with us, you will receive a retirement questionnaire that must be filled out and returned by the deadline to Jennie Patterson, 351 Sixth Street, Lorain, OH 44052. Please plan on attending one of the following dates:  Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Elyria West River Branch, Elyria. Deadline for 8/26/08 seminar is 6/20/08 or Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., Avon Lake Public Library, Avon Lake. Deadline for 9/17/08 seminar is 7/11/08.  If you are interested in this seminar or have questions please contact Jennie Patterson at (440) 244-1192 ext 263 or email at Jpatterson at lpls.info. Note: We need at least 50 participants for each seminar.

Jennie Patterson, Administrative Services Office Manager
Lorain Public Library System
351 Sixth Street
Lorain, OH  44052

Phone:  440)244-1192 X263