[OPLINLIST] A-frame slatwall displays free to good home

Carol Pelz cpelz at ghpl.org
Fri Jun 6 14:59:34 EDT 2008

The* */Grandview Heights Public Library (Columbus, OH)/ is in the midst
of reformatting the audiovisual collection.  We no longer have use for 7
white A-frame slatwall displays in good to fair condition.  Size is 47.5
wide, 60 high, and 17deep (at the base).  They narrow to 7 inches at the
top.  We have some wire shelving to send with them.

Free to the first response--you haul away.  Questions or to claim, email
Carol Pelz (cpelz at ghpl.org) or call 614.486.2954.