[OPLINLIST] Question for grants coordinator

Missy Lodge MLODGE at sloma.state.oh.us
Thu Jun 26 11:43:03 EDT 2008

Melissa:
The best way to get information out to Ohio librarians is via the OPLIN
(public library) listserv and INFOhio (school library) listserv.  Their
addresses to post are:  oplinlist at oplin.org and INFOHIO-L at NWOCA.OHIO.GOV

Missy

Missy Lodge
Head, Library Programs and Development
614.644.6914
800.686.1532 (Ohio only)
614.466.3584 (fax)
http://library.ohio.gov
The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all