[OPLINLIST] keys vrs cards

Janet Springer springja at oplin.org
Thu Jun 26 15:54:09 EDT 2008

A little advice if you will.  We are on the brink of a new building project.
We have been debating the question of key entry, key pad entry or key card
entry for our employee only areas.  If you've developed a feeling either pro
or con for any of these three or ones we may not have thought of, we would
love your input.

Thanks in advance.

Ritter Public Library.

M. Janet Springer