[OPLINLIST] AARP Tax Prep Questions

ballma@oplin.org ballma at oplin.org
Tue Mar 4 08:38:55 EST 2008

Hello-

I am sure many of you have the AARP folks come into your libraries helping
your patrons with their income tax preparation. In addition to the
questions about the Stimulus Package (ARRGG!), I know you all have your
hands full with appointments and forms, etc.

Well, some of our patrons have called to say that their taxes have not
been filled out properly. There are other problems as well.
So, my question is- to where should these people go to complain?  We have
run into some difficulties getting answers from our local AARP tax prep
people.

I am looking for suggestions or ideas.

Thanks!

Mary Kay Ball