[OPLINLIST] NoveList feature: linking directly to/from your library's OPAC

Owen Leonard oleonard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:28:19 EST 2008

> Did you know that you can link your catalog directly to the EBSCO NoveList database?  You can see this feature in action by searching, for example, Harry Potter in the Clark County Public Library catalog (http://catalog.ccpl.lib.oh.us/).

When I follow the Novelist link from Clark County's catalog I get a
frameset with the Polaris item info on the top, and the Novelist home
page on the bottom. This seems to happen for any title I try.  I
assume this isn't the expected behavior?

  -- Owen

----
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries