[OPLINLIST] Stumper (with further information)....

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 20:00:38 EDT 2008

Okay...I've been corresponding back and forth with this patron and she's provided me with some additional info on the book she's seeking....really thick, with possibly a yellow cover.
  Has to do with a fair or carnival somewhere in the book.  She said also lots of funny names, that it was a humorous book, and that her teacher read it to the class in 6th grade.

  She's thought a little more about what the title could be, and thinks that there could be some alliteration of letters in the title.  Other words that come to mind that could be part of the title could be wonderful, wonderous, marvelous, or magnificent.  She also thinks that there is a name in the title as well, so it might be something like "The Magnificent Marvelous ___________ of Professor ____________.

  Here's hoping that this additional info is enough to spark an answer.

  Please reply directly to me at barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com

  Thanks much in advance!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library