[OPLINLIST] fine free or amnesty periods

Tracy Blakeman TBLAKEMAN at libraryvisit.org
Thu May 1 10:29:58 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am a long-time OPLINLIST "lurker" and graduate student at Kent State University in Ohio.  For my research paper, I am investigating the effect of fine free or amnesty periods on the return of materials.  If your library has offered a fine free or amnesty period in the past 10 years, would you please contact me off-list at raynesmom97 at yahoo.com <mailto:raynesmom97 at yahoo.com> ?

Thanks for your help,

Tracy Blakeman
Teen Librarian
Public Library of Youngstown & Mahoning County
Youngstown, OH  44503