[OPLINLIST] EBSCO Personalization Temporarily Unavailable: 5-6-08

Laura Solomon solomola at oplin.org
Mon May 5 07:22:54 EDT 2008

 From EBSCO:

Please note that the personalization folder feature in EBSCO/host/ (My
EBSCO/host/), may be unavailable for a few hours on Tuesday, May 6th, in
order that we may implement the new EBSCO/host/ features and
functionality announced on 4/15/08. For a quick review of the upcoming
features, see this top story:
http://support.epnet.com/support_news/detail.php?id=448&t=h
<http://support.epnet.com/support_news/detail.php?id=448&t=h>.

We apologize for any inconvenience this brief interruption in folder
service may cause. All of the other functionality and features in
EBSCO/host/ will remain operational during this time.

If you have questions, please contact OPLIN Support at
http://support.oplin.org (all contact info and live chat login is
available there).   Thanks,

Laura

--