[OPLINLIST] Ohio revised code

jordanka@oplin.org jordanka at oplin.org
Mon May 5 14:42:30 EDT 2008

I know this was a topic a few weeks back, but I did some research with
patrons who use the hard copy here at the library.  The consensus was that
they liked the actual book in hand because at the end of each section of
the codes there are court cases listed and how they were ruled taking in
the meaning of the code.  This seems to bring another perspective to
explaining the use of the codes in certain situations.  So even though the
cost is terrible, I think for now we will continue to subscribe to the
books.   Kathy