[OPLINLIST] FW: Ohio Children's Buy-In (CBI) Program

Jo Budler JBUDLER at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Nov 19 09:37:29 EST 2008

I received this email regarding a program - Children's Buy-In -- which
may be of interest to the public library community.  Clearly this is a
program which could benefit many people in your communities.  Please
note that the only way to apply for this service is online.  Since many
of the people who need these services will not have Internet access at
home, it is logical that they would use the Internet at their public
libraries.

Please see note below for additional info and contact.

If you are promoting this service through your library or plan to do so,
please send me a note.  I think that it is very important for us to show
clearly how public libraries connect their communities with public
services.  This is one such program.

Through newsletters or press releases, we will find a way to let the
Governor and legislators know how libraries are helping Ohio residents
benefit from this service.  Thank you.

Jo

Jo Budler

http://winslo.state.oh.us <http://winslo.state.oh.us/>

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."