[OPLINLIST] Christmas Book Stumper...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 12:11:47 EST 2008

Ok, I had a young patron in here today asking for a book that I took into her 3rd grade class year around Christmas, and I'll be darned if I can remember the title to find it in our catalog!!

Story line is a Santa who becomes fat....the reindeer become fat and lazy and can't pull the sleigh.  Everyone goes on a diet and all is well.  As I remember, the illustrations had a rather "retro" feel to them.

I will know it when I see it....anyone have a title for me?  The book was new (at least to us and maybe just published) last year.

Thanks much!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street