[OPLINLIST] State Library of Ohio News & BlogJunction Ohio

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Tue Oct 7 16:10:20 EDT 2008

Please excuse cross postings...

The October issue of the State Library of Ohio The News is now available
at http://www.library.ohio.gov/newsletter/oct08news.html
<http://www.library.ohio.gov/newsletter/oct08news.html> . The theme for
this month is Accessibility and includes articles about increasing
access to library materials, programs, facilities, and services for all.

In addition, we are excited to announce the launch of BlogJunction Ohio.
BlogJunction Ohio <http://webjunctionworks.org/oh/blog/>  is a news and
information weblog service of the State Library of Ohio. The State
Library of Ohio staff is responsible for posting news and information
about our initiatives, upcoming programs & events, grants, professional
development opportunities, and news and information about Ohio libraries
and library organizations. We encourage you to add comments to the
postings. If you would like to submit content for a posting please email
it to Marsha McDevitt-Stredney (marshams at sloma.state.oh.us ). Specify
the category (or categories) that best fit your content. The current
categories include:

Awards and Recognitions

Continuing Education

E-Rate

Grant Opportunities

IMLS LSTA Job Openings

Preservation & Conservation

Public Libraries in Ohio

Regional Library Systems n

School Libraries

Services to Spanish Speakers

State & Federal Documents

Summer Reading Program

I appreciate your feedback. Let me know what you like and ideas for
improving WebJunction Ohio and BlogJunction Ohio.

Thank you,

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Director, Marketing and Communications

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-644-6875

www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."