[OPLINLIST] New ohioweblibrary.org=good, old OPLIN OneSearch=bad

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Oct 16 08:40:22 EDT 2008

Yesterday I was looking through a bunch of public library web sites,
working on a project, and I noticed that a surprising number still use
old links to the statewide databases that point to the old OPLIN
WebFeat ("OneSearch") page instead of the new ohioweblibrary.org home
for the databases. I was also surprised to find that these old links
still work -- for the moment. Our WebFeat subscription ended July 1,
so I would expect these old links to stop working any time now. Before
you wake up some morning and find that your statewide databases link
doesn't work, you might want to switch the link to ohioweblibrary.org.

I'm just sayin'...

Stephen