[OPLINLIST] Unique Management and Food for Fines

gillja@oplin.org gillja at oplin.org
Wed Oct 22 09:32:51 EDT 2008

Our library would be very interested to hear how those libraries who use
Unique Management as a collection service and who have budget neutrality
with them deal with Food for Fines month.  Does your library make Unique
patrons exempt from Food for Fines?  What do you waive and what don't you
waive? Because we have budget neutrality with Unique, any fines waived on
a patron account that has been turned over to Unique will ultimately show
up on our bill.  Thank you in advance for your help.  Please reply
directly.

Jim Gill
Circulation Manager
Tuscarawas County Public Library
121 Fair Avenue NW
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Ph (330) 364-4474
Fax(330) 364-8217
gillja at oplin.org

"The Tuscarawas County Public Library provides library users of all ages
with access to resources to help them live, learn, and grow..."