[OPLINLIST] morale

Rachelle Miller rmiller at tmcpl.org
Thu Apr 2 11:19:03 EDT 2009

In these difficult times, we are seeing an increase in the number of
people in foul moods who are using the library. It's very stressful for
the staff, in addition to the stresses the public have and are bringing
with them when they come through our doors. I'd really appreciate some
examples of ways to increase morale and lift spirits. Obviously we don't
have the money to spend on gift certificates and things like that, so
suggestions on cheap and free ways to boost the morale of the staff and
public would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Rachelle Miller

Director