[OPLINLIST] Page's Ohio Revised Code Annotated for sale

Mike Kirk kirkmi at oplin.org
Sat Apr 4 10:26:46 EDT 2009

Due to budget limitations, the library can no longer afford to keep up
Page's Ohio Revised Code books.

If another library is interested in this collection, the cost would be
$1,038.55.  This is the amount for the last set of
supplements/revisions.  In addition to that the library would receive
our entire collection of Page's Ohio Revised Code books.  It has been
updated for years and as far as I know is a complete set.  As of now the
set would be up-to-date.  If the library is interested in keeping this
current, they would need to contact the appropriate vendor and begin a
subscription to receive future supplements/new revisions.

If you are interested please contact me off list.

Thank-you,

Mike Kirk, Director
Mount Gilead Public Library