[OPLINLIST] FWD: Ohio Library Support Staff Institute - Discounted Early Bird Registration, SCHOLARSHIPS, etc.

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Apr 17 15:32:54 EDT 2009

Forwarded message: Please excuse multiple postings...

OLSSI will once again offer classes for library support staff.
Outstanding classes, programs, and lectures, along with evening
entertainment & activities!

The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute is here to teach, develop, and
renew the opportunities and education of library assistants and support
staff.  You'll meet public, school, special and academic library
employees at this annual event, where we'll all learn new skills to
enhance the work we do, and ways to better utilize the skills we have!

* The economy is difficult for everyone, particularly libraries.  OLSSI
has worked hard to keep the same registration price for eight
consecutive years, $225.00.

* To help further, we are offering 3 full scholarships this year to
first-time attendees!

* And to go one step even further, from April 1 - May 15 we offering a
discounted

Early Bird registration rate of just $200.00

* Regular registration will run May 15th - July 15th.

Flyers are attached. For more information go to: www.OLSSI.org
<http://www.olssi.org/>

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Marketing & Communications Director