[OPLINLIST] Wendy Corsi Staub to visit Medina County District Library

Kym Lucas lucas at mcdl.info
Wed Apr 22 12:09:19 EDT 2009

Because Wendy is quite a prolific and well-reviewed author, we thought
OPLINlist readers might be interested in her appearance in northern
Ohio.

Medina County District Library's Writers Live to Feature Wendy Corsi
Staub

Thurs. May 7, 2009, 11:45 am - 2:30 pm

Blue Heron Banquet and Conference Center

3227 Blue Heron Trace

Medina Ohio

Luncheon Tickets: $20

For registration or more information, please call 330-722-6235, x2909

Please register by Thurs., April 30

Presented by Medina County District Library and the Friends of Medina
Library

Wendy Corsi Staub is the New York Times bestselling author of more than
seventy books and regularly appears on the

New York Times, USA Today, and Barnes and Noble Top Ten bestseller
lists.  Wendy grew up in a large, close-knit family

in rural southwestern New York State and decided she wanted to become an
author while in third grade.  A graduate of the State University of New
York at Fredonia, she worked in two independent bookstores during
college, then moved alone to New York City at 21 to pursue her dream.
After stints as a book editor for a Manhattan publishing house and an
account coordinator for a major advertising agency, she sold her first
novel.

She has received the 2008 Romantic Times Book Lovers Career Achievement
in Suspense award, the 2007 Romance Writers of America Rita-NYC Golden
Apple Lifetime Achievement award, two WLA Washington Irving prizes for
fiction, a 2002 Waldenbooks Top 100 Fiction listing, two Romance Writers
of America Rita Awards, two Romantic Times Critics Choice nominations,
and five Romantic Times BookReviews Magazine Top Picks.  She released
five original novels in 2008 and her YA paranormal series Lily Dale is
being developed for television

Permission granted to forward or repost on other lists.

Kimberly J. Byrd Lucas

Branch Manager

Buckeye Library

Medina County District Library

6625 Wolff Road

Medina, OH  44256

330-722-6235, ext. 2501

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."  Mahatma Gandhi,
Indian Ascetic and Nationalist Leader, 1869-1948

"Other people have lives and I just read."

Nancy Pearl, author of Book Lust

Want to know what I'm reading? Check out my Shelfari account:
http://www.shelfari.com/o1518122798/shelf