[OPLINLIST] Rubber stamps for summer reading program

thuraich@oplin.org thuraich at oplin.org
Thu Apr 23 11:23:00 EDT 2009

At my library, the children's librarians use rubber stamps during summer
reading and they have requested stamps that have images related to art and
music.  I have found some music themed stamps through Crafts, Etc. but I
have had no luck with art images (paint brush, easel, drawing, etc.)  Do
you know of a good source for stamps with art images?  If your library has
stamps with art-related images where did you get them?

Thanks for all your help!

Christina Thurairatnam