[OPLINLIST] ALA and ALA Chapters Want To Hear From Millennial's

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela phs at akronlibrary.org
Thu Apr 23 15:46:52 EDT 2009

ALA and ALA Chapters (state and regional associations) are very
interested in are interested in finding out more about "millennial"
generation needs and wants from a professional association.

If you were born after 1978 we want to hear from you!

We invite you to spend the next 15-20 minutes completing a brief
35-question survey about ALA and ALA Chapter membership.  All responses
to the survey will remain absolutely confidential and will be used only
in aggregate with all other responses received.

Please go to
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=l2y9vQxaMRF6OSNMyjdJTQ_3d_3d

The survey is available from April 21, 2009 to May 2, 2009.

Thank you in advance for taking time out of your schedule to assist us.
We look forward to sharing the results once the survey is completed and
will be presenting a poster session at the 2009 ALA Annual Conference in
Chicago.

Sincerely,
Amalia Monroe, Morgan Montgomery, Karen Keys & Erin Dorney (2009 ALA
Emerging Leaders Team L)

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA and

Assistant Director

Akron-Summit County Public Library

60 S. High Street

Akron, OH  44326

Phone 330.643.9102          Fax 330.643.9160

phs at akronlibrary.org <mailto:phs at akronlibrary.org>
www.akronlibrary.org <http://www.akronlibrary.org>

"Recognized as one of America's Best Libraries" <<<<<
<http://www.akronlibrary.org/5star.html>

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning
and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all
ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community
life.