[OPLINLIST] Ellison Dies

Pamela Hankinson phankinson at alexandria.lib.oh.us
Fri Apr 24 13:18:55 EDT 2009

Hello,

Does any libraries have any XL Ellison Dies they are willing to loan and ship via US Cargo that would go along with the SRP Theme, "Be Creative @ Your Library." ? In the Ellison catalog there are some musical instruments, camera, crayons, filmstrips, movie clapper, paint brush, and palette that are XL. I would only need them for 1 or 2 days. If you do, I would appreciate the loan. I have been slow in getting things arranged this spring, guess my creative juices have been running slow this spring.

Thanks in advance,

Pam Hankinson
Alexandria Public Library
10 Maple Dr.