[OPLINLIST] PUBLIC PERFORMANCE VHS CHRISTMAS TITLES

Becky Kellum bkellum at sloma.state.oh.us
Mon Dec 7 09:28:00 EST 2009

Hello All,

I have attached a list of Christmas and holiday titles that can be booked from our public performance collection.  You may visit our site at http://union.infohio.org/SEO/ to book these titles or call the SEO Library Center at 877-552-4262 and ask for Paula Clark or Nicole Brown.  Paula and Nicole can help set up an account for you, so that you may order your own titles or they can book the titles for you.

Regards,

Becky

Becky Kellum, Information Resources Supervisor
State Library of Ohio
SEO Library Center
40780 Marietta Road, Caldwell, Oh  43724
Phone: 740-783-5705, 877-552-4262
http://winslo.state.oh.us
"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist state government and Libraries in providing the best service to all."