[OPLINLIST] Are you a Library Futurist?

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Mon Dec 14 20:26:04 EST 2009

The Twinsburg Public Library celebrates its Centennial in 2010.  Our
programming focuses on cultural history, 1910-2010.  For our celebration
week, May 2-7, we are looking for panelists to participate in a discussion
about the future of libraries and about society in general.  The date will
be either the Tuesday or Thursday of that week.  A small honorarium will
be provided.  Please e-mail Cari Dubiel at cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org if
you would like to participate.

--
Cari Dubiel
Reference Librarian

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the