[OPLINLIST] Free items to libraries on cargo

Marsha Wagner mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Wed Dec 16 10:19:49 EST 2009

We’ve recently sorted out our supply closet and came across some items we no longer need. There are a lot of cassette tape cases that hold varying quantities of cassettes (1, 2, 4, 6, & 8)The majority of them are new and unmarked.Here is a breakdown of what we have:
·1 box of 6 and 8 quantitiy cassette tape cases
·1 box of 4 and 6 quantity cassette tape cases
·1 box of 6 quantity cassette tape cases
·1 box of 2 quantity cassette tape cases
·1 box of 1 quantity cassette tape cases
·1 box of cardboard VHS tape cases
·1 box of ink ribbons and correction tape for typewriter: 8 film ribbons for Brother Ax Series Ko-rec-type re-order number 3022-0BL;@ Brother AX-10, EM-30 Re-Order Number B199 produced by Nu-Kote; 1 package of 6 Compatible Unibversal Lift Off tape spool Correction ribbon for Brother AX10.
5 Sharp PA3100-0; 2 packages of 2 each Smith Corona Lift-Off tapes for H Series; 3 Smith Corona H 21060 Correcting Cassette; 1 Smith Corona H67108 Correctable Film Ribbons; 2 packages of 8000 Series Correctable Black Cassette Ribbon SWS 0900; 10 Lift off Correction Tape Ribbons for Olivetti Code 7289816/80805. All typewriter ribbons boxes unopened and correction tapes are unused, but new (new is a relative term).
Please let me know if you would like one, some or all of these items, and we will send them your way through cargo.

Marsha Wagner
Director
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market St. NE
Canal Fulton, OH 44708
330 854-4148; fax 330 8549520

"All that mankind has done, thought, gained or been; it is lying as in magic preservation in the pages of books." Thomas Carlyle