[OPLINLIST] Governor's Press Conference

Nancy Levin nlevin at heightslibrary.org
Mon Jul 6 17:01:40 EDT 2009

We have been encouraging our patrons to call the Governor all along.
When answering the phone his staff says they are taking a tally of what
subject you are calling about only. One of our local coffee shops called
and said they had 14 people there who object to cutting the library
budget and the staffer said they would mark 14 calls.

Nancy Levin

Nancy S. Levin

Director / Fiscal Officer

Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library

2345 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118

216-932-3600 ext. 240

nlevin at heightslibrary.org              www.heightslibrary.org