[OPLINLIST] Bandwidth use

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Thu Jul 16 13:28:46 EDT 2009

Bob/Chad

That actually make a lot of sense.  Almost enough to make me consider moving
from pfSense (m0n0wall) to IPcop.

Too bad there isn't something similar for pfSense.

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"